seemslegit

Clan Leiter

• "seemslegit" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2012

1x

Tuesday, December 18th 2012, 6:10pm

Funny Quotes!!

just some funny quotes :)

"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice." - Bill Cosby
"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes." - Jim Carrey
"Poloticants and diapers have one thing in common. they should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason." - José Maria de Eca de Queiroz
"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong." - Unknown
"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad." - Brian Gerald O'Driscoll
"The hardest thing in the world to understand is income taxes." - Albert Einstein
"I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it." - Unknown
"If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments." - Earl Wilson
"If evolution is fact, why do mothers only have two hands?" - Milton Berle
"We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police." - Unknown
"My mother never saw the irony of calling me a son-of-a-bitch." - Jack Nicholons
"To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research." - Wilson Mizner
"Three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere: 'Hold my purse.'" - Unknown
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." - Emo Philips
"My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that i am right." - Ashleigh Brilliant
"The only way the French are going in is if we tell them we found truffles in Iraq." - Dennis miller
"God gave us our relatives; thank god we can choose our friends." - Ethel Mumford
"If women ran the world we wouldn't have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days." - Robin Williams
"Money can't buy love, but it improves you bargaining position." - Christopher Marlowe
"Dogs have masters. Cats have staff." - Unknown
"Make yourself at home... clean my kitchen." - unknwon

Greetz, legit :thumbsup:
"People keep saying, "Science doesn't know everything!". Well, science knows it doesn't know everything; otherwise it would stop." - Dara Briain
"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." - Morticia Addams
"Niemand hat die Absicht, eine Mauer zu errichten" - Walter Ulbricht

Dino

Clan Leiter

Date of registration: Aug 28th 2011

2x 1x 1x 1x

Tuesday, December 18th 2012, 6:41pm

indeed good ones :D

seemslegit

Clan Leiter

• "seemslegit" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2012

1x

Tuesday, December 18th 2012, 9:29pm

Now that we are at quotes.. although it's not funny, i still love it:

"Sometimes you have to be really high, to see how small you are, i'm going home now." - Felix Baumgartner(before his jump)

I think we all know what jump i'm talking about ;)
"People keep saying, "Science doesn't know everything!". Well, science knows it doesn't know everything; otherwise it would stop." - Dara Briain
"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." - Morticia Addams
"Niemand hat die Absicht, eine Mauer zu errichten" - Walter Ulbricht

Hellrider

Intermediate

Date of registration: May 1st 2012

Friday, August 8th 2014, 4:26pm

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
― Bernard M. Baruch

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
― Oscar Wilde

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West
“Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.”
― Billy Sunday

gµmmibär

Intermediate

Date of registration: May 8th 2011

Friday, August 8th 2014, 6:00pm

"I am serious"
- HylleZ