You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Racing4all. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

seemslegit

Clan Leiter

• "seemslegit" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2012

1x

Tuesday, December 18th 2012, 6:10pm

Funny Quotes!!

just some funny quotes :)

"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice." - Bill Cosby
"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes." - Jim Carrey
"Poloticants and diapers have one thing in common. they should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason." - José Maria de Eca de Queiroz
"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong." - Unknown
"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad." - Brian Gerald O'Driscoll
"The hardest thing in the world to understand is income taxes." - Albert Einstein
"I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it." - Unknown
"If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments." - Earl Wilson
"If evolution is fact, why do mothers only have two hands?" - Milton Berle
"We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police." - Unknown
"My mother never saw the irony of calling me a son-of-a-bitch." - Jack Nicholons
"To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research." - Wilson Mizner
"Three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere: 'Hold my purse.'" - Unknown
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." - Emo Philips
"My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that i am right." - Ashleigh Brilliant
"The only way the French are going in is if we tell them we found truffles in Iraq." - Dennis miller
"God gave us our relatives; thank god we can choose our friends." - Ethel Mumford
"If women ran the world we wouldn't have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days." - Robin Williams
"Money can't buy love, but it improves you bargaining position." - Christopher Marlowe
"Dogs have masters. Cats have staff." - Unknown
"Make yourself at home... clean my kitchen." - unknwon

Greetz, legit :thumbsup:
"People keep saying, "Science doesn't know everything!". Well, science knows it doesn't know everything; otherwise it would stop." - Dara Briain
"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." - Morticia Addams
"Niemand hat die Absicht, eine Mauer zu errichten" - Walter Ulbricht

Dino

Clan Leiter

Date of registration: Aug 28th 2011

2x 1x 1x 1x

Tuesday, December 18th 2012, 6:41pm

indeed good ones :D

seemslegit

Clan Leiter

• "seemslegit" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2012

1x

Tuesday, December 18th 2012, 9:29pm

Now that we are at quotes.. although it's not funny, i still love it:

"Sometimes you have to be really high, to see how small you are, i'm going home now." - Felix Baumgartner(before his jump)

I think we all know what jump i'm talking about ;)
"People keep saying, "Science doesn't know everything!". Well, science knows it doesn't know everything; otherwise it would stop." - Dara Briain
"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." - Morticia Addams
"Niemand hat die Absicht, eine Mauer zu errichten" - Walter Ulbricht

Hellrider

Intermediate

Date of registration: May 1st 2012

Friday, August 8th 2014, 4:26pm

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
― Bernard M. Baruch

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
― Oscar Wilde

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West
“Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.”
― Billy Sunday

gµmmibär

Intermediate

Date of registration: May 8th 2011

Friday, August 8th 2014, 6:00pm

"I am serious"
- HylleZ